Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love à la canine



Two months ago I adopted the most beautiful Cavalier King Charles, (yes, yes that's the same breed as the dog that Charlotte adopted in Sex & the City) her full name is Mikaela, but I called her Mika, cute right? And I have to admit that I love her more than a closet full of Louboutins! (Dear readers: No, I'm not exaggerating).



A week ago, I went to a dog boutique in Miami called Doggie (If you happened to be in Miami and you have a dog, you MUST go!) and I found the most beautiful collar for my little princess Mika, the designer is Susan Lanci, she designs and creates fabulous, stylish and great quality products for your loving canines.
From embellished harnesses to Swarovski crystal collars, made by her with the finest quality materials for your bundle of joy!


Au revoir!

Susan Lanci Designs

Doggy- Studio & Boutique
5824 SW 73 St. South Miami FL 33143
(305) 722-8800
Contact: Shelly Guberek

3 comments:

  1. Oh your puppy is so cute. Love the red collar. So sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! she's really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome compliments on our store! The collar looks great! Now we have to get her in for her very own photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete