Friday, May 14, 2010

If life gives you lemons make a Mojito!



Today's Special
Mojitos
I'm seriously craving a Mojito. Unfortunately I don't have in this case, limes at the house and I'm too lazy to go buy some, so instead I will share with you my delicious Mojito recipe!

Ingredients

  • 2 teaspoons white sugar
  • 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
  • 4 sprigs fresh mint
  • 1/2 cup white rum
  • 2 cups club soda
  • 2 cups crushed ice
  • 2 wedges lime, as garnish

  • Directions
Place 1 teaspoon of sugar into each of two 12 ounce glasses. Squeeze the juice from a lime wedge into each glass, drop in the wedge, and add 2 sprigs of mint. Use a spoon or muddler to mash the sugar, lime juice, and mint together in the bottom of the glasses. Fill each glass about half full with crushed ice. Pour 1/4 cup rum into each glass. Fill the glasses with club soda, stir, and garnish with additional lime wedges.



Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment