Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Remember Now

Last night in Saint-Tropez Karl Lagerfeld was joined by all his favourite ladies - from Diane Kruger and Karolina Kurkova, to Vanessa Paradis and Georgia May Jagger - to unveil his latest endeavour, a film entitled Remember Now.
For all of you who didn't know, YES! Karl Lagerfeld did a short film to promote Chanel's Cruise 2011 Collection.
I've been trying to get the full version of Karl Lagerfeld's film 'Remember Now' but unfortunately I couldn't, so here's the fist part of the fabulous film.




“When I do a film, I see the movie before I’ve made it,” the designer said Monday between fittings to WWD. “I don’t make scripts because it’s written in my head. I like short one-liners.”

If you want to watch the full version go to CHANEL and enjoy the 17 minute film

No comments:

Post a Comment